Mum Friday Consultations
Mum Friday consultations take place in the privacy of your home. Areas currently serviced in person include the Sydney North Shore, Northern Beaches, Inner West and Eastern Suburbs.
Want to know if Mum Friday can help YOU?
Book your FREE, no-obligation Motherhood Magic strategy call to discover how motherhood can be more magic for you starting today.
To book in a time for me to call you, select a suitable day and time here and I’ll lock it in.
All two-hour consultations include (as needed):
- an full assessment that covers everything going on for you and your baby
- support with breast/bottle feeding
- guidance/assistance with baby care
- suggestions for gentle, age-appropriate routines
- guidance with settling techniques for soothing and calming your baby
- strategies for good sleep habits
- coping strategies for dealing with sleep deprivation and exhaustion
- a focused discussion on your physical and emotional wellbeing
- a detailed strategic plan based on issues raised
- intensive support and guidance that is gentle, clear and non-judgemental
- referrals to other services as necessary
- follow-up support via email, phone and SMS
CONSULT PACKAGES & PROGRAMS
* Bump 2 baby: mum-to-be package
This comprehensive and luxurious package is ideal for expectant mothers – and their partners! It includes an intensive two hour consult as well as a five week online program with ongoing pre and postnatal support as required.
Consult: Enjoy an intensive two hour consult in the privacy of your home that covers all the ‘bringing baby home’ essentials (baby ‘must-haves’ (vs the ‘don’t-needs’!), nursery setup, general baby care (settling, sleep, bathing, nappy changing, dressing), what to expect in the first few days/weeks etc), as well as the chance to ask me any questions you have.
Bump 2 Baby online program: This unique, five week online program covers a range of topics that you won’t find in the baby books, including:
- how not to pee yourself after you’ve had a baby
- how to baby-proof your relationship
- how to prepare for breastfeeding (without even going to a breastfeeding class)
- how to deal with an overbearing relative
- how to deal with visitors once baby arrives
- how to connect with support services in the community
- how to bond with your baby (and get your partner to as well)
- how to get through the first week at home with baby
- how to survive your first solo trip out with baby
Support and follow-up: You’ll receive ongoing text, email and phone support throughout this program and once your baby arrives so you’re never left to it, even if the program has finished.
* Hello Motherhood – new mum package
This comprehensive package will get you through the first few months of motherhood with your sanity intact. It includes a combination of face to face support, private phone consults and email/text support. As well as this, you’ll be guided through the Hello Motherhood six week online program that offers you a portal full of resources, tips and tricks for feeding, settling and baby care guidance, sure to increase your confidence and wellbeing at the same time.
Consult: This program offers the flexibility of single or multiple in-home consults. Simply select the number of face to face consults you’d like to have and enjoy the level of support best required to get you through the most amazing yet challenging time of your life. Whatever level of support you choose, you’ll still enjoy access to the Hello Motherhood online program portal and the other support options that come with this package. Home consults can be used for baby care and settling guidance, breastfeeding assistance, rest and respite for you and emotional support – the program is guided by your individual needs and circumstances.
Silver package: One 2-hour home consult
Gold package: Three 2-hour home consults:
Diamond package: Six 2-hour home consults:
Hello Motherhood online program: A streamlined, yet comprehensive six week program designed to get you through the first months of motherhood with your sanity intact and your confidence levels soaring. All the resources in the portal are up to date and include live links to other resources that are continually reviewed, meaning you’ll always receive the very latest in evidenced-based information when it comes to baby care, settling, sleep and taking care of your emotional wellbeing. Throughout the program, you’ll have access to printable and downloads to enhance your experience, making the program interactive and exciting.
Modules and topics include:
- What to expect in the first two weeks – physical and emotional recovery from birth
- Debriefing the birth – working through any birth trauma
- Bonding and communicating with your newborn
- Baby care- bath time, nappy changes, settling & sleep
- Soothing your crying baby – the secrets to settling fussy babies
- Establishing breastfeeding and milk supply
- Breastfeeding troubleshooting – including resources to turn to for extra support
- Emotional wellbeing – keeping on top of self-care when you;re exhausted
- Dealing with sleep deprivation
- Making sense of all the advice
- Sex after birth – when you’re good to go again
Support and follow-up: Depending on the package level you select, you’ll receive the following support inclusions:
Silver package: weekly email support
Gold package: email support and weekly private calls
Diamond package: email support, weekly private calls and unlimited text support
Sounding good so far? Why not get in touch for your free strategy call now? We can get started straight away.
Contact Karina on 0400461205