The Fourth Trimester Program
Your Online Early Parenting Program For Navigating Motherhood And Taking Care Of Your New Baby
– And the ONLY online early parenting program in Australia to feature LIVE SUPPORT from a postnatal & early parenting coach.
Access 24/7 guidance and support when you begin the most meaningful journey of your life
- skip the ‘learn-as-you-go’ stress of early motherhood – boost your confidence and resilience, right from the start
- avoid information overload with streamlined, step-by-step guidance from an experienced early parenting educator.
- understand your newborn’s cues and how to respond, every time
The Fourth Trimester Program is different from all the baby books.
Parenting manuals and baby books focus on baby’s development. You’ll learn about how babies grow and the different stages of learning they go through.
But what about you? Becoming a mother is huge, momentous occasion, but too often, mums miss out on the attention and care.
The Fourth Trimester Program is focused on YOU as well as your baby. I spend as much time on your journey and wellbeing…(as well as handy tips for making your life as a mum SO much easier)……as I do on caring for your baby.
I won’t bog you down with medical jargon and overload you with information that you don’t really need.
Instead, I’ve streamlined everything you need to know so you NEVER have to deal with too much advice or conflicting ideas. As a parenting educator and member of CAPEA (Childbirth And Parenting Educators of Australia), I’ve heard all the information…
And I KNOW what parents REALLY need to know about…in order to survive and THRIVE in early parenthood.
The Fourth Trimester Program is a new mum’s best friend…
- What no one tells new mums about early breastfeeding. This will change your whole outlook on breastfeeding. No need for overwhelm at the realities of breastfeeding – I’m going to show you how to get through it! You’ll also learn to troubleshoot feeding issues like a booby boss. Most breastfeeding issues can be resolved with the right information and support. I’ll guide you through the solutions.
- Master the settling tricks that will help you respond easily to your newborn’s noisy protests EVERY TIME. All the soothing tools you need for so a crying baby will not be a source of stress for you… PLUS how to stay cool as a cucumber through it all. I’ll show also you some clever tricks that will keep YOU calm too.
- Newborn sleep habits – no need for you to fall into a stressful sleeping rut. Avoid the sleep mistakes that most new parents make, so you don’t end up with more sleep deprivation than absolutely necessary.
- Dealing with new mum burnout. Self-care goes out the window for new mums, but you can’t look after someone else if your needs are being forgotten! I’ll show you how to turn tough days around and plan for more magic with your little one.
- Surviving new mum challenges. Some dramas are just not needed when you’re a new mum – I’ll show you the no-stress way to deal with them. From judgmental strangers to unsolicited advice to getting out with your baby for the first time. PLUS why your partner’s role is super important: I’ll explain how your partner can get involved with baby from the beginning in ways that REALLY COUNT.
Step #1: Welcome To Motherhood
First things first: let’s get you home from hospital. In this step, I walk you through how you might be feeling after the birth – both physically and mentally. Then it’s time to meet your baby properly and get to know some typical newborn behaviour.
Step #2: Master Breastfeeding
Now that you’re home and settled, it’s time to work on feeding your baby. Nearly all women start breastfeeding, but very few continue past three months – because they don’t know everything I’m about to reveal to you. I’ll help you get started and work towards your breastfeeding goals so you can feed your baby the way YOU really want to.
- The alarming breastfeeding statistic among new mums – and why you don’t need to be part of it. I’ll show you the best way to move towards the successful breastfeeding story that you’re after.
- Develop a breastfeeding mindset that maximises your chances of feeding success. I’ll reveal what you need to know about breastfeeding that will mentally prepare you for your feeding journey – and far more likely to overcome any challenges
- What no one tells new mums about early breastfeeding and why this might be the very thing that keeps you going in those early, exhausting weeks of feeding your baby. This will change your whole outlook on breastfeeding.
- Understand the basics of breastfeeding so you get off to the best start possible. Skip breastfeeding confusion and know how it all works from the beginning so you can actually enjoying feed time with your baby.
- What your milk supply is all about and how to ensure you have an abundant source of food for your baby. Let me show you how you’re amazing body provides for your baby- and why you barely need to lift a finger in the process!
- How to know for sure if you’re making enough milk for your baby. I’ll reveal to you the signs of a well-fed baby and what you DON’T need to worry about when it comes to the milk you’re producing.
- Troubleshoot feeding issues like a booby boss. Most breastfeeding issues can be resolved with the right information and support. I’ll walk you through some common feeding concerns issues and guide you through the solutions.
- Discover the essential breastfeeding resources you need to stay positive and on track, especially from those days where you feel discouraged. These have been tried and tested by me, so I know they’re going to help you too.
Step #3: Become A Settling Sorceress
Step #3 is where we master your soothing techniques! I’ll tell you all about your newborn’s world and give you a toolkit full of magic settling strategies that will work every time! No need to stress about pacing the floor with an inconsolable baby – I’ll show you what really works for crying babies.
Step #4: Get A Handle On Newborn Sleep
In Step #4 I tell you all about newborn sleep realities and the super gentle ways you can encourage the best possible sleep habits in your baby. Avoid the sleep deprivation rut and completely bypass the need for sleep training your newborn – I’m going to give you peace of mind about what newborn sleep is really all about (and why yours is sleeping perfectly!)
Step #5: Be A Wellbeing Warrior
Let’s not forget about your needs in all of this. Step #5 is all about staying on top of your wellbeing game – because you can’t look after anyone if you’re not okay! Let me show you some realistic and easy ways you can make yourself a priority and still take care of your needs, even though you’re exhausted.
- Why your needs are number one and what can happen if you get this bit wrong. I’ll show you how to stay on top of your wellbeing right from the start so you don’t need to struggle like so many new mums.
- How to factor in easy self-care techniques that won’t cost you any extra time and energy. Believe me, you and your baby will reap the benefits
- Why so many mums get self-care all wrong – once you grasp this you’ll discover the clever way to ensure you have more more inner calm, clarity and enhanced wellbeing on a day-to-day basis.
- How to turn a bad day into a good one. Tough days are par for the course but they can be hard to take, especially when you’ve got a baby to take care of. I’ll show you how to turn things around and plan for more magic with your little one.
- The staggering numbers of new parents (women AND men) affected by postnatal depression and anxiety and why it’s still a condition shrouded in mystery.
- How to know if you’re at risk of developing PNDA and the signs and symptoms you must be on top of – in both you and your partner
- What help is out there if you’re struggling and where to get it without feeling judged. You’d be amazed at the resources available (once you know where to find them).
Step #6: Conquer New Mum Challenges
Now that you’ve got the basics sorted, it’s time to look at the other challenges that come up for a new mum. Who needs the drama? You’ve got a baby to take care of. I’ll show you how to deal with too much advice, a confusing baby book and an overbearing relative. Plus, how to help your partner be an amazing, involved parent, even without breastfeeding.
My 30-Day Magic Guarantee
You’ve waited nine long months to meet your precious bundle and you deserve the very best experience. Don’t settle for less.