Hello Motherhood: The Fourth Trimester Program
Your Interactive Guide For Navigating Early Motherhood And Caring For Your New Baby
Access 24/7 guidance and support when you begin the most meaningful journey of your life
- step-by-step guidance from an experienced early parenting educator – avoid information overload
- private 1-1 Magic Mum coaching: skip the ‘learn-as-you-go’ stress of early motherhood – boost your confidence and resilience, right from the start
- understand your newborn’s cues and how to respond, every time – no pacing the floors wondering why your baby won’t stop crying
Ready to get started right away? Join the program here.
Hello Motherhood is different from all the baby books.
There’s a LOT of advice out there for new parents. Baby books, websites, online groups. But there’s a few problems with these.
The first is that a lot of advice you find on websites and in the baby books is generic – it’s designed for a textbook baby who toes the line and does what the average baby does. Now if that fits your baby, great!
Unfortunately, it misses the mark with a lot of babies, and this leaves mums really frustrated and confused because their newborn is behaving differently to the one they’re reading about. And there’s no one to ask questions about it – the writer isn’t there in the room with you to help you understand what might be going on with your crying, unsettled or sleepless baby.
Babies come with individual needs
The thing to keep in mind with mainstream advice out there is that it doesn’t take into account the emotional needs of babies (or mums for that matter!). All babies are born with different temperaments, personalities and emotional needs – some need more comfort than others, some are more sensitive, for example. These individual characteristics are rarely covered by mainstream baby advice found on websites and in baby books.
The other problem with all the free advice out there is a little thing I like to call Information Overload – that’s when TOO much advice and conflicting information just does your head in – and still doesn’t answer your questions!
You’ve been there, right??
This is about you, lady 🙂
Parenting manuals and baby books focus on baby’s development, but what about YOU? Becoming a mother a is huge, momentous occasion, but too often, mums miss out on the attention and care.
Hello Motherhood is focused on YOU as well as your baby. Your membership comes with private 1-1 Magic Mum Coaching, where I help you work towards becoming the confident, resilient mum you want to be. Together we’ll work through the motherhood challenges you come up against, and strategies for enjoying life with your baby more every day. I am your coach, mentor and confidant – and I’m here to make your motherhood experience the BEST it can be.
Hello Motherhood is a new mum’s best friend…
It won’t bog you down with medical jargon and overload you with information that you don’t really need. I’ve streamlined everything you need to know so you NEVER have to deal with too much advice or conflicting ideas. As a parenting educator and member of CAPEA (Childbirth And Parenting Educators of Australia), I’ve heard all the information, and I know what mums and dads really need to know about…in order to survive and THRIVE in early parenthood.
- You can watch or listen to the videos anywhere, anytime – from any device.
- Each video is between 5-8 minutes long – the time it takes to drink a cup of tea
- Every lesson is straight to the point – walk away with a hit of clarity, reassurance or clever tip to make life easier right away
- Prefer to read your content? No problem. Each lesson is available in a PDF for you to download and read at your leisure
Here’s what you get when you buy Hello Motherhood:
- Immediate access to my six-step signature system for navigating motherhood and skipping the stress and overwhelm that comes with the fourth trimester. Everything you need to know for living your best life with your new baby – and giving your little the one the best possible start
- An invitation to join Club Motherhood – your virtual mother’s group, full of ladies just like you, who can’t wait to support you and your baby
- Private 1-1 guidance- you get me as your coach, mentor and confidante, holding your hand (virtually!) every step of the way
- My Magic Guarantee – if you don’t find motherhood more relaxing, fulfilling and magic with my help, I’ll give you your money back
Step #1: Welcome To Motherhood
First things first: let’s get you home from hospital. In this step, I walk you through how you might be feeling after the birth – both physically and mentally. Then it’s time to meet your baby properly and get to know some typical newborn behaviour.
Step #2: Master Breastfeeding
Now that you’re home and settled, it’s time to work on feeding your baby. Nearly all women start breastfeeding, but very few continue past three months – because they don’t know everything I’m about to reveal to you. I’ll help you get started and work towards your breastfeeding goals so you can feed your baby the way YOU really want to.
- The alarming breastfeeding statistic among new mums – and why you don’t need to be part of it. I’ll show you the best way to move towards the successful breastfeeding story that you’re after.
- Develop a breastfeeding mindset that maximises your chances of feeding success. I’ll reveal what you need to know about breastfeeding that will mentally prepare you for your feeding journey – and far more likely to overcome any challenges
- What no one tells new mums about early breastfeeding and why this might be the very thing that keeps you going in those early, exhausting weeks of feeding your baby. This will change your whole outlook on breastfeeding.
- Understand the basics of breastfeeding so you get off to the best start possible. Skip breastfeeding confusion and know how it all works from the beginning so you can actually enjoying feed time with your baby.
- What your milk supply is all about and how to ensure you have an abundant source of food for your baby. Let me show you how you’re amazing body provides for your baby- and why you barely need to lift a finger in the process!
- How to know for sure if you’re making enough milk for your baby. I’ll reveal to you the signs of a well-fed baby and what you DON’T need to worry about when it comes to the milk you’re producing.
- Troubleshoot feeding issues like a booby boss. Most breastfeeding issues can be resolved with the right information and support. I’ll walk you through some common feeding concerns issues and guide you through the solutions.
- Discover the essential breastfeeding resources you need to stay positive and on track, especially from those days where you feel discouraged. These have been tried and tested by me, so I know they’re going to help you too.
Step #3: Become A Settling Sorceress
Step #3 is where we master your soothing techniques! I’ll tell you all about your newborn’s world and give you a toolkit full of magic settling strategies that will work every time! No need to stress about pacing the floor with an inconsolable baby – I’ll show you what really works for crying babies.
Step #4: Get A Handle On Newborn Sleep
In Step #4 I tell you all about newborn sleep realities and the super gentle ways you can encourage the best possible sleep habits in your baby. Avoid the sleep deprivation rut and completely bypass the need for sleep training your newborn – I’m going to give you peace of mind about what newborn sleep is really all about (and why yours is sleeping perfectly!)
Step #5: Be A Wellbeing Warrior
Let’s not forget about your needs in all of this. Step #5 is all about staying on top of your wellbeing game – because you can’t look after anyone if you’re not okay! Let me show you some realistic and easy ways you can make yourself a priority and still take care of your needs, even though you’re exhausted.
- Why your needs are number one and what can happen if you get this bit wrong. I’ll show you how to stay on top of your wellbeing right from the start so you don’t need to struggle like so many new mums.
- How to factor in easy self-care techniques that won’t cost you any extra time and energy. Believe me, you and your baby will reap the benefits
- Why so many mums get self-care all wrong – once you grasp this you’ll discover the clever way to ensure you have more more inner calm, clarity and enhanced wellbeing on a day-to-day basis.
- How to turn a bad day into a good one. Tough days are par for the course but they can be hard to take, especially when you’ve got a baby to take care of. I’ll show you how to turn things around and plan for more magic with your little one.
- The staggering numbers of new parents (women AND men) affected by postnatal depression and anxiety and why it’s still a condition shrouded in mystery.
- How to know if you’re at risk of developing PNDA and the signs and symptoms you must be on top of – in both you and your partner
- What help is out there if you’re struggling and where to get it without feeling judged. You’d be amazed at the resources available (once you know where to find them).
Step #6: Conquer New Mum Challenges
Now that you’ve got the basics sorted, it’s time to look at the other challenges that come up for a new mum. Who needs the drama? You’ve got a baby to take care of. I’ll show you how to deal with too much advice, a confusing baby book and an overbearing relative. Plus, how to help your partner be an amazing, involved parent, even without breastfeeding.
Plus…join the Club
When you join Hello Motherhood, you’ll be invited to access my private, members-only Facebook group, Club Motherhood, where I answer your questions and share weekly live content. Connect with other mums (and mums-to-be) who know exactly what you’re going through. Your real life mothers’ group won’t start for 4-6 weeks after the birth – but your virtual support group is ready and waiting – and can’t wait to meet you!
Private 1-1 Magic Mum Coaching
The mums I work with are Magic Mums – embracing a new way of mothering, based on their personal philosophies and gentle parenting principles. They aren’t interested in outdated or pushy advice and know how to tune out society’s pressure to get their baby to behave a certain way.
Magic Mums are:
- confident about their parenting choices
- self-assured and tuned into their instincts
- focussed on building a strong, lifelong bond with their babies
- on top of self care, seeing this as an essential part of life
- okay with imperfect parenting – they know that mistakes help them grow as a mum
Want to be a Magic Mum too?
Tuned into your instincts and closely bonded with your baby…feeling confident and resilient, no matter what motherhood throws at you?
When you join Hello Motherhood, I’ll be working closely with you to help you become the mum you want to be, whatever that looks like for you.
Each month during the fourth trimester, you’ll be invited to book in a private call with me. Use your call to vent, troubleshoot issues or seek clarity about advice you’re not sure of. Mums are rarely asked how they’re feeling or given the chance to express pent up thoughts or feelings. My job will be to help you tune into your mothering instincts, give you strategies for making life easier and guiding you to become the confident, reassured mum you want to be.
These calls are your chance to take of YOU. No need to book an appointment or leave the house – just schedule your call and I’ll ring you.
Ask me anything…
My 30-Day Magic Guarantee
You’ve waited nine long months to meet your precious bundle and you deserve the very best experience. Don’t settle for less.